HOW TO START A BUSINESS IN SIX DAYS
Made millions and helped others make millions: knowledge is power.
Day 1: identify problems
· The earth was void. It was a problem. God identified a problem and you are created in his image and likeness. Have you closed your mind to the problems around you? You have closed your mind to opportunity
· If there is anything we have an abundance of, it is problems
· What people call problems, others call opportunity. When someone is sick, it is a doctor’s opportunity, when someone dies, the coffin maker has an opportunity.
· People who identify and solve problems never go hungry
· Key to identify problems: “wherever people are, there are problems”
· Where do we find people: schools, hospitals, companies, churches, streets, markets, lorry stations, houses
· What problems do these people have: students, mothers, children, men , women
· Write down the problems you identify.
Day 2: Who is desperate for an answer and will pay for it
· There are problems you will solve and receive nothing.
· You must identify problems that cause people enough pain or pleasure for them to pay for it and pay for it now
· Find the hungriest people for a solution who would pay for it
· The best problem to solve is a problem with a large demand for an answer people will pay for.
Day 3: Find a solution that works
· You may not have a solution, but you can find it.
· Only those who search can find. If you are not searching, you will find nothing
· If you can solve the problems of millions, you will be a millionaire
· If you can think enough, you will realise every problem has a solution. Think and grow rich
· If you have a solution, define it and fine tune it.
Day 4: Raise Capital with your solution
· People will always support a cause even if they won’t support a person
· Strangers dupe people because of a cause
· If you have a solution you can raise money
· Good deals attract money. Money will always chase a good deal. It’s a truth worthy of all acceptation
· Sources of capital: savings, investors, family, friends, customers, capital machine
Day 5: Sell the solution
· The only proof you are in business is to sell your solution.
· If you make the first sale. You must work on multiplying the sales.
· Money is made when sales are made. If you cannot sell, you have no business being in business
Day 6: Develop the business
· Now you can put in structures to make sure the business grows and is profitable. The accounts are okay etc.
KEY WORDS THAT WILL HELP YOU
· PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS
· ASSET CREATION
BUSINESSES YOU CAN START WITH LITTLE OR NO MONEY
· Own a brand
· Start a school
· Organise weekly programs
· Distribute products
· Farming: snail, grass cutter
· Clothing: T- SHIRT
FOR MORE INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGES AND NOTES FOLLOW jayelevates.simplesite.com